The Director of Field Operations will be responsible for developing and implementing a board approved strategy to move Team Rubicon UK ahead in its domestic and international response capability. The position will be located at Team Rubicon’s office in Chilmark, near Salisbury and will report to the CEO.
- Develop and implement a Field Operations strategy
- Develop and implement Field Operations policies and procedures
- Oversee implementation of reporting for accountability and transparency
- Work with Team Rubicon Global and other national Team Rubicons (known as TRx’s) to establish Team Rubicon UK position within the group and as a leader in international responses
- Build Team Rubicon national standards for the support and execution of operations, both as part of wider Team Rubicon Global responses, and Team Rubicon UK-led operations.
- Support the CEO in changing the agenda on view of veterans in the UK
- Attend relevant public speaking events and conferences in order to gather the latest sector knowledge and represent Team Rubicon UK
- Build world-class operations systems to plan, manage, track and report on all activities undertaken by the Field Operations Team
- Build a Field Operations team culture of collaboration, accountability, tenacity, impartiality and innovation
- Invest in team leadership, coaching and relationship building, with a keen desire for developing people, from your direct reports to frontline field staff
- Network with UK Resilience and International humanitarian sector to raise profile of TRUK
- Influence up to and including governmental level to get Team Rubicon UKs capability on the agenda
- Work as part of the Executive Team to deliver organisational objectives
- Collaborate with other departments and executives to define operations strategy and
coordinate business resources with success.
- Assist the CEO in all other duties as assigned