The Major Gifts Fundraising Manager will be responsible for the development and ongoing management of the major gifts program. Team Rubicon has a strong existing network – particularly within the corporate sector – and this role will have the opportunity develop a framework to build on this. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and be a key part in the strategic development of this rapidly growing charity.As part of a small team the successful candidate will need flexibility to undertake all aspects of major donor fundraising from database management to grant writing and everything in between. They will get full support of the executive team in developing and delivering pitches and applications.
- Devise and oversee a Major Gifts strategy in line with organisational objectives to establish a five-year fundraising pipeline
- In consultation with Director of Development, establish individual fundraising and donor visit goals and develop and implement plan to meet or exceed agreed goals
- Manage existing corporate partnerships and seek new donor opportunities
- Support the executive team in cultivating key relationships
- Produce briefing materials and funding pitches to develop the Team Rubicon major gift fundraising capacity within the UK
- Identify creative fundraising or gift in kind opportunities to support Team Rubicon training and operations
- Research and apply for grants from Trusts and Foundations that are likely to support Team Rubicon’s organisational activities