- Planning and delivery of Service Projects throughout the UK. Minimum 5 during tenure.
- Day to day oversight of TRUK expansion into the Regions. This includes but is not restricted to the recruiting of TRUK members into voluntary staff positions, creation of “how to guides” and provision of advice and supervision of delegated tasks.
- Seeking out and loading of volunteers onto speciality courses delivered by external providers.
- Planning, mobilisation, oversight and demobilisation of volunteers on partnered operations.
- Training, manning and conduct of the TRUK Operations room during a significant deployment.
- Demobilisation plan for those returning from operations.
- Planning and delivery of a minimum of 3 workshops.
- Support to other Ops managers as and when required.
- This role has the potential to require frequent national, and infrequent international travel based on operational requirement.
If this role sounds like it’s for you:
- Download and complete the Operations Coordinator Application Form (doc)
- Email it to [email protected] including in your subject line the role you are applying for
Applications must be submitted by midnight on 8 May 2017.